Be part of a growing team dedicated to creating custom web-based applications for a diverse portfolio of clients. As a mid-level engineer, you will work with senior and junior developers in a collaborate environment pursuing a common goal: to offer solutions others thought impossible, enabling our clients to streamline workflow, increase productivity, boost sales, and generate increased revenue.
Who Should Apply?
What will your day-to-day look like?
We believe that the way to be most productive is with a reasonable, balanced work schedule. Working long hours for long periods of time results in mental exhaustion and incomplete work that needs to be fixed later. For programmers, working long hours does not translate to quality code.
Our policy is that all employees should plan to be available between normal business hours for any meetings, but specific hours are up to the employees discretion.
At Quick Draw Development, we understand that employees have different ways of being productive. Some get more done in the morning and prefer to come in early, while others prefer to come in later. Either way, as long as employees are getting their work done, employees at Quick Draw Development should design their schedule to around their own balance of work and life.
Must be proficient in:
- css / scss
Must be a self-starter capable of working and meeting deadlines with minimal to moderate level check ins with senior developer. We are always available and eager to offer support when necessary, but don’t believe in micro-management.
- Internet -Employees must provide their own internet service capable of handling Zoom meetings. Being able to participate in a video conference usually means at least 5mbps up. A lot of cheap internet services only offers 1mbps up. Insufficient internet connection while traveling will not constitute an excuse for missed work - this will be considered vacation.
- Dedicated Work Space & Video Meetings - Employees should have a dedicated room with a door that closes. It is important to have a clean background when joining video meetings. If that is not possible, use a virtual background or blur the background during a meeting.
About Us / Who We Are / Our Story:
Quick Draw Development brings over 30 years of experience connecting businesses to their customers. As the web has evolved, so have we. That evolution has given us a wide array of skills that allow us to find the best solution for ones particular need. We specialize in finding solutions where others thought it impossible. We know that what worked for one company probably won't work for others, because every company is unique.
Everything we do is guided by our vision:
Live each day with courage. Take pride in your work. Always finish what you start. Do what has to be done. Be tough, but fair. When you make a promise, keep it. Talk less and Listen, then say more. Remember that some things aren't for sale. Know where to draw the line.
- We are remote-first.
- Our team is comprised of individuals spread from coast-to-coast, and we currently have employees in every time-zone in the US.
- We typically meet 1-2 times a week for scheduled project check-ins with the entire project team.
What We Offer:
- Fully remote employment
- Flexible Schedule
- Industry competitive pay
- Emphasis on work/life balance, including unlimited vacation policy
Currently, we are listing the position as contract. There is opportunity for the job to be full-time in the near future for the correct candidate.
As a young company, Quick Draw Development does not offer any medical or future save benefits for any employees at this time.
The company will review benefit options quarterly. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time with proper notice to all employees.
All employees will go through the same employment process. This includes receiving a job description and meeting with the hiring manager to review expectations, should the candidate meet initial requirements. Upon selection, the candidate will receive a formal offer of employment.