Lead Senior Software Engineer - Healthcare Platform - £85K
An established healthcare provider business in the UK is looking for a Lead Senior Software Engineer to join a new technology team to work on an innovative healthcare product using Node, React and AWS in London paying up to £85K.
The role is remote-first.
This is a full-stack, hands-on role, and you’ll work closely with the product manager, head of data, CTO and CEO to shape the future of our tech. We’re passionate about building high quality, AI-guided healthcare products which make a real and positive difference to NHS patients.
Key aspects for the Lead Senior Software Engineer role:
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain complex solutions
- Provide mentorship and leadership for the dev team
- Assist the Head of Product on scoping acceptance criteria for sprint planning
- Scope, plan, estimate and develop solution
Experience required for the Lead Senior Software Engineer role:
- Strong AWS and microservices architecture experience
- Excellent Agile experience is essential
This role involves working on an important technical project which improves patient quality of care and attention for thousands of NHS patients.
If this is applicable to you or if you know somebody suitable please submit your CV using the Google Form.
The technical screening of applicants for this role is managed by Foro on behalf of HN Company.