We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to help shape the future of Chess learning!
- Creation and management of short, medium, and long term goals and objectives for the team
- Work closely with Marketing to determine priorities and initiatives that should fit into the roadmap
- Engage extensively with customers (both directly and through the customer service department) in order to gain first-hand knowledge of the customer and the market to develop valuable ideas for the company.
- Anticipate future project lines following industry trends and competitors.
- Own and be responsible for the delivery cycle of the team
- Prioritize and own the backlog and establish a roadmap for the team
- Strong influencing skills, being able to verbalize a convincing vision that brings together the teams under his/hers charge during projects.
- Stakeholder management, and a knack for knowing when to say “no”
- More than 3 years managing teams of software in large and complex projects
- More than 3 years experience in product management focused on the user with a proven track record of growth and improving user acquisition KPIs.
- A strong analytical mind and a data-driven mindset.
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results obtained.
- Enjoy working with a high level of autonomy
- Experience working in an Agile product environment.
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build consensus among stakeholders.
- Proficient in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a small startup
- At least a basic knowledge of chess
- Technical experience coding your own projects/technical knowledge is a plus
- Scrum master certification or other Agile certification
- Reforge certification
- Experience in marketing and SEO
- Flexible working hours
- 40 days of holiday (including all statutory and other public holidays in your place of residence)
- Birthday off
- Work from home or office
- Membership in ClassPass
Chessable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to support and create a diverse work environment. We are hiring without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, religion, nationality or disability status. The interview processes are conducted fairly based on your experience and skills. We look for and value the most talented people. Everyone is welcome!