Established in 2006, 22D music group is an international music publishing company and an expert in music rights management with a special focus on the audiovisual industry, with worldwide coverage.
Based in Paris, the company also has offices in Spain, Germany, Scandinavia, the USA and the UK and is an active member of music publishing associations and a direct member of the world\'s major collecting societies.
22D’s creative activities include music supervision and music production for films.
With a 360° approach, 22D Music Group manages projects creatively and financially from concept to delivery, fitting seamlessly into the production chain of each audiovisual project, supported by a local and dedicated team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Based in Berlin, you will assist 22D’s Synch Manager and will play a key role in developing the synch department of the company internationally.
- Update and organise the 22D synchro catalogue via Disco software
- Update the synchro database
- Respond to synchro briefs sent by our partners
- Identify new international players in the music industry
- Create innovative marketing tools to develop new opportunities: newsletters/playlists / audiovisual content in collaboration with our marketing manager.
- Help promote 22D's music releases
- Knowledge of the current music scene: talent scouting/search for composers and upcoming artists
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Photoshop/InDesign (mandatory)
- Excellent writing skills (both in French and English)
- Knowledge of editing software (final cut/ Imovie)
- Good musical knowledge, musical sensitivity and curiosity
- Native French / Fluent in English / German is a big plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt
- Multi-tasks and versatility
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Show initiative and take on responsibilities
- Be able to work as a team and independently
- Know how to work under pressure
- Be dedicated and show a positive mindset
Previous experience in the music industry is desired.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Type of employment: Paid internship – Full-time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Berlin
If you are interested in this role and feel that it could be a fit for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a tailored cover letter to: [email protected]
& [email protected]
Find out more about our work and projects: