We are looking for our first product designer to imagine, sketch and prototype brand new features across our website, mobile app, and internal back-office. Being among the first in the team, you are expected to have an impact from day one.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, driven, and highly excited by the project. We expect a high level of attention to details and experience with designing fast, intuitive user interfaces.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Develop and maintain a design system for all our products
- Participate in product specifications and testing to validate design requirements
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Experience with Figma and its design system features
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; never satisfied and always thinking of ways to improve
- Previous experience at a fast-paced tech startup or award-winning agency
- Full working proficiency in English
This is a fully remote position with frequent travel to the HQ, located in Brussels. We expect you to be based in Europe.