🤗 About Us
Alternative is transforming financial services and democratizing access to capital, anytime, anywhere, irrespective of industry, geography, founder.
By equipping companies with the best tools to monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance, we can bring down the barriers to access capital.
We are hiring for our Founding Team and we look forward to defining the future.
⭐ What We're Looking For
- A UI/UX professional to be Alternative’s first design hire and to help establish design language, brand and product consistency, and forward-looking user experience strategy.
- A self-starter with experience in applying modern UX and UI principles while establishing early brand coherence.
- A self-starter who focuses on detail and has a deep desire to carefully craft satisfying and valuable interactions from the ground up across a diverse set of product solutions.
- 5+ years experience working on, or with, SaaS teams and using tools like Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Miro
- Strong command of wireframing, storyboarding, and the ability to shift rapidly from abstraction to high-resolution mockups for a front end team
- Ability to identify the "true" needs of users through research and customer journey mapping and apply those insights into strategy and business requirements
- Passion for innovation, creativity, partnership, and storytelling, plus an understanding of how well-executed design supports business imperatives.
🎭 You Will
- Work directly with the executive, engineering, and product teams to define the design language and architecture that will serve as the foundation for all work across projects ranging from a web app, marketing site, mobile app, and more.
- Create wireframes, site maps, workflows, personas, feature lists, etc. to describe the user experience.
- Design and conduct stakeholder interviews and user testing sessions and present findings and recommendations.
- Help establish and craft our design culture
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner, which should reflect in your salary and equity.
- A good work-life balance: we do our best work when we're balanced.
- Fully remote, flexible hours, no weekend sprints, and clear delivery expectations.
- Flexible vacation and work hours. We don't adopt conventional work practices that are meaningless for the type of work we do.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to make a footprint on our culture.