The impact you will make
You bring value to our clients and those who are not yet by revealing the world of conversational commerce and the manyfold possibilities for their business model. It is on you to design a long-term partnership between us and them, making sure the relationship fits for both parties. Ultimately you are driving the revenue growth for charles and hence you are the main influencer on which speed we can grow.
You'll fit great with these skills and values
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and drive sales revenue
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
- Work closely with our marketing team to align sales efforts
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Charles products and services
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Coordinate and attend industry events to generate market interest
- You have 2+ years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate the customer\'s business transformation needs
- You are willing to go the extra mile to close a deal
- You are a true team player and contribute to our joint success
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have experience with a CRM system, such as HubSpot
- Ideally, profound knowledge of the European e-Commerce market and relevant enabling technologies
Our vision: Becoming the global leader of Conversational Commerce (cCom)
We at Charles believe \"traffic\" will exponentially move from the streets and the browser into chat apps. In a world where cCom is the 3rd big pillar of commerce, gluing together all channels unlocks the full potential of personalization between companies and consumers.
With our B2B SaaS software Charles empowers companies to master this opportunity by seamlessly bringing their business into chat. Founded by Kapten & Son Co-Founder Artjem Weissbeck and ex-McKinsey E-Commerce lead Andreas Tussing, we\'re facing an exponentially growing number of clients and are backed by prestigeous investors Accel and HV Capital. Now it is time for you to join us on our journey and pioneer Conversational Commerce together!
At Charles we know teams perform and innovate best when they are diverse. We are committed to create an inclusive and belonging environment where our employees can bring the best and only version of themselves. We embrace and fearlessly welcome meaningful work and innovation no matter of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, status, neurodiversity and else. With our growth, we want to commit to reflect these values and strive to create a workplace where everyone feels heard and valued.