Note: We’re currently looking for candidates based in the EMEA timezone! This is a remote, full-time position (40 hours / a week commitment).
Who we are!
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS and software products in the social media and cryptocurrency industries. Our website is a terminal. Our Slack is pretty dysfunctional. But we make it work with a lot of emojis, pinned messages, and Google Sheets.
Long story short, we’re a fully-remote working team and we’re getting better at what we do.
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
You should apply if…
- You’re are fluent in English
- You have background in finance/administration/accounting
- You have a strong knowledge of excel/gsheets
- You are familiar with crypto or have a strong interest in crypto
- You’re totally cool with working remotely
- You are detail-oriented and can follow multi-step processes
- You are comfortable with new technology and systems
- A huge plus (but not a must) if you have basic knowledge of Python
What you’ll be doing:
ElevenYellow is a huge team effort and something we’re constantly trying to improve. You’ll be helping us hit our goals by:
- Being the right hand of our CFO
- Implementing best accounting practices
- Managing day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoice management, day-to-day accounting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Maintaining an accurate filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents
- Managing and complying with local and government reporting requirements (coordinating with our tax/compliance office is in Singapore)
- Auditing financial transactions and documents
- Assisting CFO with Tokenomics of crypto projects
ElevenYellow has its perks...
We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only things you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
Take a vacation
Time off is important and it’s something we encourage. We expect you to take time off work, with three weeks being the bare minimum. Take time off as you need, when you need.
Other notable perks...
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
Not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Now, here’s what you need to do:
If you think we’re a match made in heaven… send us your CV and anything else you think is relevant to [email protected]