We’re looking for someone to grow Spectrm even faster.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them. As the only global messaging partners of Facebook and Google, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers.
- Identify sales opportunities and book calls/meetings with potential customers
- Reach out and engage with key decision-makers (director level and above) within prospective customers
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs and nurture relationships with potential customers
- Consistently achieve your monthly quota of qualified sales opportunities
- Work with the team in your region to execute sales strategies and motions
- Utilize professional tools such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, keeping data up to date
- Support at fairs and events
- 1+ years of relevant work experience within sales or a similar role, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Massive talent for sales
- Your hunger for success drives you to go above and beyond
- Confidence to reach out and engage with C-level management at eye level
- The characteristics persistent, resilient, focused, and reliable describe you best
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent German and English skills
- You never lose focus from the goal to find your next customer
- Experience with CRMs, such as Salesforce is an advantage
Spectrm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
- Brand new hardware of your choice
- A competitive salary, bonus & equity
- 30 days vacation
- A diverse multinational team
- Great office in Kreuzberg
- Very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks