Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It is our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with our Strategy & Performance team (three people). This role will use data to further understand our pricing, user retention and market access strategy. You will deliver actionable insights from our data as part of a growing Data team (nine people).
This role will have an immediate impact on our decision making. Projects could include:
- Understanding changes in our user behaviour through user cohort segmentation
- Streamlining how data is used within existing pricing models
- Completing competitor analysis on pricing positioning
You will be responsible for the full process, from meeting with stakeholders, exploring and analysing data to presenting output. This role in our Data team will work alongside Strategy & Performance and Senior Management. Together you will use data to drive Azimo's strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accessing data, completing analysis and presenting the output
- Proactively using data to present opportunities for growth
- Improving how data is consumed and analysed by the Strategy & Performance team
- Working with colleagues in Data Enablement validate data
- Ensuring output is automated, documented and scalable
- Supporting the drive to make data the core of our decision making
- Skilled at developing and communicating commercial insights from data
- Comfortable with daily use of SQL and a data visualisation tool (demonstrated by a previous role using SQL)
- Able to prioritise workload
- A self-starter with a problem solving attitude
- An interest in developing production-standard Python scripts to use in analysis where appropriate
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (CV must be provided in English for consideration)
Tools this role will use:
- Google BigQuery
- Domo for data visualisation
- dbt (data build tool)
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
- Personalized career development path
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!