Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager who works together with our management team on our investment strategy, managing our investment stakeholders and helping connect us with the right partners for our ambitious goals. We are looking for someone who is autonomous, proactive and reliable to help take us to the next level.
What You'll Be Doing?
Who We Are Looking For:
- Working closely with our management team to align on investment strategy
- Addressing and communicating with potential investors as the first touchpoint of the company, introducing them to Journee and responding to their queries
- Preparing pitch decks, models, and providing intel to allow for the creation of the strongest business case
- Preparing and executing due diligence processes quickly and accurately
Why Work With Us:
- Master's degree or equivalent required (MBA is a plus, but not a requirement), with focus in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field
- Several years in a similar position, demonstrating outstanding financial and analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within ambiguity, identify and solve complex problems and effectively handle multiple competing priorities as well as manage deadlines under pressure
- Fluent in German and English with strong stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely (in a similar time zone). We are considering candidates for either an interim or permanent position
- Fast-moving environment in a scale-up company
- Real opportunity to make a big impact while working on cutting edge projects
- Be part of a super cool team that enjoys working together!
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]