We are looking for an ambitious ad buyer that wants to take on the challenge of scaling our
brand to the next level. They will love creating new strategies, testing out new platforms and
working directly with our creative team to put the best content out there.
This person will be responsible for the Pulse's paid social accounts and their results. They
will be comfortable working independently to come up with new ideas for ad strategy and
execution. There will also be opportunity to work on our fledgling sister brand Carleen Creative.
In the future, there will be opportunities to work on other marketing aspects for both companies.
We foresee a lot of growth in the next 5 years and want to build an amazing team of talented
individuals [which could include you]!
This position reports to our Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing.
- 3+ years' experience within digital marketing (paid media buyer/planner, campaign analyst, account manager, etc.)
- Expert level understanding of Facebook Ads is essential
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets over $50k per month
- Understanding of other paid marketing channels including Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Ads, and Google Ads
- Google Analytics and UTM Experience
- Google Data Studio Reporting Experience
- Experience with other paid platforms
- Email Marketing Experience
- Manage and optimize all Paid Media Campaigns including Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Ads, and Google Ads
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to analyze, plan, and identify scaling opportunities within Paid Advertising Accounts
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on additional Marketing Projects, Collection Launches, and Special Campaigns
- Research and continually learn about industry trends and identify new test opportunities
- Analyze ad account data and provide evidence-based recommendations to the Content Creation Team
- Effectively communicate ad campaign performance to Business Owners and Marketing Manager
Compensation: $50-$80k (DOE)
- Remote, Full Time M-F Position
- Open to USA Residents Only
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Stipend
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- PTO/Vacation Days
- 401K Plan