eScale builds custom eCommerce experiences and performs ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to help make them more successful. We work with clients in a variety of industries, with a special focus on health & wellness.
We’re looking for an backend WordPress developer to join our always-remote team. Advanced knowledge of WooCommerce is a requirement for this role.
- Develop new custom featured inside our clients custom WordPress / WooCommerce websites.
- Maintain and customize current features.
- Build and optimize connections with third party platforms related to billing, shipping, fulfillment, etc.
- Provide rapid development support as needed for our clients’ WooCommerce websites
- Support front end developers and workflow
- Collaborate with our design and development team via Slack, Asana, and Google Meet
- 5+ years developing production eCommerce websites on WooCommerce
- Working on Eastern Time +/- 2 hours
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Why work with eScale?
- We're remote-first. No risk of being called back in the office next month or next year. And no risk of a "hybrid" situation where you don't have to come into the office, but you're always out of the loop because others are in the office.
- Small but high performing. We're a small but high performing team focused on helping positive eCommerce brands to reach their growth goals. If you value growth and getting things done, you'll be in good company.
- We only hire nice people.. which means you'll only work with nice people :).
- Benefits such as PTO, insurance reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, company computer (or reimbursement).