Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world's first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent how water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalised mineralised water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimising plastic wastage.
We are launching our first product - the Mitte Home - in 2021, and our product offer will be extended into an ecosystem covering all user touchpoints from home, on the go, and at work. Our process works in two simple steps. First, we purify water with proprietary technology. After purification, water is mineralised through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process.
Mitte was initiated at the beginning of 2016 in Berlin. Our international team consists of close to 100 members from over twenty countries across six continents and is backed by experienced global investors who share our sustainable vision and Manifesto. We are an entrepreneurial group excited about using engineering and design to bring innovative and sustainable products to the market.
It is an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern/Working Student to join our team.
With your passion for people and Talent Acquisition, and your eagerness to support the growth of our team, you will be working with key stakeholders across the entire organisation and help us hire great talents for Germany and the US.
What will you be doing?
- You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process
- You will be a main contact point for candidates and make sure they have excellent candidate experience
- You will coordinate and schedule recruitment stages
- You will work on recruitment analytics
- You will be involved in Mitte's career's page project
- You will be involved in building/conceptualising new recruitment processes
- You will be involved in sourcing great talents
- You are interested in Talent Acquisition and want to deepen your knowledge
- You are passionate about learning new things as well as sharing your knowledge with others
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- You can communicate well across all levels of the organisation and have great verbal and written communication skills
- Your curiosity will lead to action: the right person for this role will dare to try new technology, new ways of working, and new processes
- You're a true collaborator: you excel in working as part of a team and enjoy supporting people
- You pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills
- You have working proficiency in the English language
- You have experience of working in a similar role, ideally in a dynamic startup environment
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment, and we encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- A flexible learning budget of 150 EUR per year
- A modern office space with a roof terrace in Kreuzberg
- Free Membership for Urban Sports Club
- Flexible working hours and work: aside from regular working from home, post-COVID, you can work from anywhere in the world three months a year