What you’ll do as Full Stack Developer (Front End 40% / Back End 60%)
You’ll design, create, own, and maintain our systems and service deployments (Azure based) by continuously improving our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance based on the DevOps methodology.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional agile team and have a focus on developing and supporting both standard and custom integrations between our core platforms and client platforms as well as our mobile applications.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance
- Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle
- Write clean and well-structured code
- Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance
- Contribute to the technical design of new features
- Write unit tests and documentation
- Support other developers by doing peer reviews
- Attend planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
What do you need to be great at?
- You’re an engineer, always interested in new technologies, pushing your boundaries and challenging others.
- Critical thinking and initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Mental athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Superb communication: Ability to articulate technical problems and projects to all teams
- Pragmatic problem solving: You approach problems with a practical mindset
- Leadership: Can coach and lead other developers.
The qualities we’re looking f or
- BSc+ Computer Science, Information Technology graduate
- Experience with Azure / AWS cloud is a must
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases and ORM frameworks is a must
- Strong understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD and distributed systems architecture (microservices, event driven, cloud native, serverless)
- Knowledge and proficiency configuring and deploying Docker containers(experience in k8s)
What you’ll get in return
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world of enterprise performance!
And next to that:
- An international diverse department of 20+ nationalities
- Lean/Agile environment with strong emphasis on DevOps practices
- A value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- 29 days of leave
- The chance to celebrate results and help each other grow by sharing failure
- The ability to work remote OR relocate to beautiful Amsterdam