Who are we?
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
We are building a Business Innovation Team in Stockholm and thus we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Business Development Manager. The team will be responsible to expand Raketech’s service offering and product portfolio through innovation. As Business Development Manager you will work close with internal and external experts and manage own strategic business development projects. The role is primarily remote but requires the chosen candidate to work twice a week from Stockholm.
· Driving new initiatives toward the company's long-term goals
· Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business
· Setting and prioritizing growth goals for the company
· Identifying growth opportunities for the company
· Designing and setting up and executing on project plans
· Using data and analytics, to take informed decisions
· Reporting on initiatives and projects to Head of Business Development and Senior Management
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in a related role
· A portfolio of successful growth projects
· Expertise in marketing, online strategies, UX, and business development
· Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics
· Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels
· Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms
· Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
· Be an adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning
· Be curious, innovative, passionate, and confident in your abilities to drive change
· Expert at executing strategies for business growth
This role is primarily remote but requires the chosen candidate to be either based in Stockholm or be willing to commute to Stockholm at least twice a week.