The airfocus product strategy platform is growing fast on all continents.
We've proven airfocus is an up-and-coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Bird, or The Washington Post, it's time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our organic product-led growth!
We're on the lookout for a talented technical SEO specialist who will adapt and define the future of SEO strategy at airfocus. This is a cross-functional role that requires collaboration with the product, marketing, CS, and sales teams.
- Work with marketing strategy, technology, and creative teams to build and manage the web content development plan.
- Respond to content update and correction requests from marketing and product
- Oversees SEO day to day tasks and manage/control the delivery quality and timeline
- Anticipate, troubleshoot, and fix site health issues
- Control, edit and publish content on a regular basis
- Manage the link-building agency and junior growth hacker
- Constantly focused on what can be done to improve website conversion, analyzing user behavior and implementing A/B tests.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data from various tools (E.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Ahrefs ) to identify trends in customer pain points and potential root causes and drive insights for Product and Marketing teams.
- Own highly visible web and content projects from beginning to end, from gathering of requirements, design, and development, to testing, launch, and support
- Communicate the effectiveness of site changes and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Coordinate external SEO activities and report them on a regular basis
- Cooperate with the Content Strategist Lead and support the production of our content from SEO side (kw research, competitor analysis)
- Coordinate the content delivery with various writers
- Manage and control the budget associated
- Own innovative SEO and link building hacks
- Develop and maintain strategic SEO partnerships and support the performance of our content with creative distribution channels
Processes and reporting
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Contentful to streamline processes and provide continuous productivity.
- Ensure Analytics implementation and Google Tag Manager
- Monitor web analytics KPIs, create reports, in-depth analysis around audiences, and identify opportunities for optimization
- 2-3 years of previous experience in developing optimization strategies that increase the company's website search engine results rankings
- Must have exceptional writing skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to balance multiple priorities. You will be responsible for ensuring all content is accurate, on-brand, and on time.
- Project management skills handling multiple projects simultaneously and communicating effectively
- Understand site mapping, user pathways, and information architecture, in collaboration with SEO, design, and others.
- Effective communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can work proactively
- Very organized with high attention to detail
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve.
- Lots of personal responsibility, your own ideas are welcome.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours.
- MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks!
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats!