Who are we?
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
- Code and deliver quality software
- Identify the causes of reported issues and implement the respective fixes
- Implement both backend and front-end features
- Coordinate with UX/UI designers, developers and test engineers in an Agile environment
- Perform impact assessment of features and defects with Product Owner
- Share and promote your ideas towards the improvement of the products and the business
- Abide by industry and company software development standards
- Help and provide guidance to junior developers
- Tech degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced PHP & MySQL knowledge
- Experience with Laravel
- Responsive web development knowledge using Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility and security
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to address change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways
Nice to have skills
- Experience building custom Wordpress themes and plugins
- Experience working with front end frameworks like React
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with gitflow or similar branching models
- Experience building REST APIs
- A working understanding of Webpack
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working remotely
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com