Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
As our Business Development Intern, you will be working across the organisation to assess new opportunities to help drive the growth of the business. You will receive a high degree of autonomy and ownership from day one, so we are looking for people who enjoy taking the initiative and are able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company with a fast growth trajectory and make a real impact, and we need someone who is autonomous, proactive and reliable to help take us to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Who We Are Looking For:
- Deep-diving into different areas of the company to support and problem solve, from business development to project management, marketing and finance
- Supporting our managers operationally in their day-to-day tasks while receiving full responsibility for new and innovative projects
- Conducting analyses for new business cases, assessing opportunities and making recommendations
- Being directly involved in the development and implementation of business-critical processes, helping to drive the further development and scaling of the company
Why Work With Us:
- Current Masters or MBA student with a background in business/economics
- Previous experience in management consulting or business development roles preferred
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills, with a high degree of ownership
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (German is a plus!)
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely (in a similar time zone)
- Fast-moving environment in a scale-up company
- Real opportunity to make a big impact while working on cutting edge projects
- Be part of a super cool team that enjoys working together!
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]