Are you looking to be part of an international and revolutionary Fintech company? Interested to shape the world of payments and be an integral part of a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment?
We are expanding our team and are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and intrinsically motivated Technical Projects and Implementation Manager (m/f/d) for our Onboarding team in a full-time capacity remotely, or from our Munich office.
You will be a key player within the Onboarding and Support team and will be the merchants’ advocate during their onboarding to our platform, responsible for the whole journey from technical pre-sales until go-live.
Your main goal is to coordinate the successful delivery of several projects simultaneously, provide solutions to merchants’ requests and support them during their implementation.
You will use your strong communication skills to continuously engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with multiple internal teams: Sales, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Merchant Support and Product teams.
Please note that this is NOT a Customer Support or Technical Support role and hence we are NOT looking for Support Agents.
- You will be the go-to person for our clients' during the Onboarding to ensure the Go Live process is as smooth as possible. This involves satisfying integration questions and issues as they implement our APIs.
- You will develop a deep understanding about our different products and consult our clients on how they can be used to best fit to meet their business needs.
- You will define project scope and deliverables directly with enterprise merchants and collaborate with internal teams to track the status of the deliverables and communicate the delivery with the customer.
- You utilize your abilities to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues raised by the clients and escalate issues internally where required to find suitable resolutions.
- Communicate in an open and precise manner with customers to ensure that realistic goals and expectations are set.
- You will be responsible for documentation and monitoring the project progress in Jira and Confluence.
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT projects with technical challenges
- A very good understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations as well as online payments processes.
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in the Payments Industry
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work and manage a high stress customer facing role.
- Highly motivated and flexible team player who can share experiences and work effectively with multiple teams like Support, QA, and Product, Sales and Account Management
- Soft skills to identify and alleviate conflicts though clear communication along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- Ability to cooperate with a diverse set of demanding enterprise merchants, with different business goals at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills and a practical approach to drive resolution when issues arise.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in speech and writing, at a business fluency level is a must. Communication in German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how work hard and have fun together
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Payoneer Germany
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies