As a Marketing Manager at EventMobi, you will manage our European growth through targeted website marketing and innovative email campaigns. Working closely with the European Sales and Global Marketing teams, you'll have a direct impact on the success of thousands of companies, helping them create moving events - onsite, hybrid and virtual. Your team consists of colleagues in Europe, Canada and the Philippines.
- Campaign management
- Planning and execution of email campaigns for lead generation
- Ideation and design of online ads and paid sponsorship programs
- Coordination with the marketing team in North America and external agencies
- Content Management
- Provide guidance and content management to a copywriter
- Planning and execution of an editorial plan
- Creation of emails, landing pages, blog posts, social media and case studies
- Coordination with our global SEO agency
- Planning and execution of keyword and backlink strategy
- Managing freelancers to create SEO content
- PPC Marketing
- Coordination with our global PPC agency
- Planning keyword strategy, campaign design, social PPC programs
- Strategic marketing planning with Director Sales Europe and Head Content Strategy North America
- Cooperation with Head of Product Marketing to promote own events
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have three or more years of B2B marketing experience.
- You have worked in a marketing team of several people
- Your SEO knowledge qualifies you as Marketing Manager Europe
- You are driven by lead and demand generation
- You are familiar with marketing automation
- Hubspot knowledge is a plus but not a must
- KPIs on conversion, leads, MQLs & traffic are part of your daily routine
- You write and speak German (C2) and English (B2) well
MOBILE OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace - a private and quiet work environment is crucial for working focused and efficiently.
- You have a reliable internet connection with an upload speed of at least 10 Mbps and a download of 50 Mbps via Ethernet or WLAN.
- VoIP accessibility
WHAT DO YOU GET AT EVENTMOBI?
- We are a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team that comes to work every day motivated and passionate about supporting our customers.
- State-of-the-art technologies in our daily work - we work with Slack, Hubspot, Google Suite and RingCentral.
- Competitive compensation including a bonus agreement
- Profit-sharing via company stock options (VSOP).
- As a benefit, you can ALL ACCESS by the day in 800 WeWork locations worldwide - you decide where you work from.
- Great culture with many other benefits including team events, Urban Sports Club etc.