Write software to make cells grow in custom made robots! We're a 60 person startup, we build our own hardware in our own lab and we're hiring for several roles to help keep the cells, robots, and customers happy.
If there’s one thing that’s important to know about Culture it’s that we have a good culture.
* We value kindness and empathy over intellect and strong opinions.
* We don’t use the word “resource” to refer to people.
* Imagine a typical bro-y startup… now imagine the opposite… that’s us.
And I think it’s because of these things that we ship great software and have fun doing it. We’re looking for folks who have a similar perspective.
Open Roles (that I'm recruiting for):
* Product Manager, Software - design the bio-manufacturing platform of the future
* DevOps & Infra Engineer - help us build data centers that (hopefully don't) get wet
* Full Stack Engineer - Deliver products to make customers and cells happy
More roles here: https://www.culturebiosciences.com/careers