In short: Full-time, remote position. € 45 - 65k, stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms with phone & data plans in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We just completed the Y Combinator W21 batch.
🔧 The position
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You'll take care of all things customer-facing. We love to be hands-on and rarely rely on external people for help.
- You'll provide exceptional support to swiftly resolve customer concerns, issues, and requests. Documenting and anticipating where our customers need the most help to develop best practices and customer enablement materials.
- You'll capitalize on opportunities to scale your capacity - whether improving the product, producing guides, how-to videos, automated emails, knowledge base articles, or anything else to make it easier to serve our growing customer base.
- You'll be among the first to roll out our US presence together with Dennis, Hermann, and Kyle. You will test and validate strategic and operational projects. You will own your projects from day one.
- You'll spearhead customer success, partake in operations and help build a fast scaling software company. We already have thousands of US customers live and hundreds of thousands queued.
- This position focuses on strategic customer success with a focus on quality and relationship building.
- Over the next years, we'll build a Customer Success team around you.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Customer Success at a high-growth B2B technology company or have attended a top-tier university and are passionate about building a career in tech.
- You're great with people. Managing customer relationships can be stressful, especially when things are not working as expected. You should be able to deescalate a situation and not take an individual's opinion or mood personally.
- You like to optimize. You look at the entire operation along the B2B2C value chain. You figure out where processes can be improved and where things could break. And fix it yourself or with our engineers.
- You love to challenge the status quo. You understand that building a product people want involves trying things that don't scale first. You turn them into something that does.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members across all functions.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job, and don't only follow what you already know.
- You care about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
🌱 Our offer
- €45,000 - €65,000 p.a.
- Generous stock options in our US Inc.
- Full-time contract.
- Regular trips to Berlin & London as a perk.
🎁 Our benefits
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- The best phone plan in the world, built by you.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac/Windows/Linux, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. You can join us in Berlin, or work from wherever you like.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through four stages:
1. Get to know each other:
We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Case study:
This take-home case study challenges how you would deal with our stakeholders. As well as how you'd strategically grow Customer Success.
3. Meet the team:
You'll get to meet our other team members. We value team fit above everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
4. Final conversation:
Dennis and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time:
Going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You can also speak to one of our investors. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible. We see this as a truly two-sided decision.
👋 How to apply
Just apply here.
Now, let's hear it! 🚀🥳