My name is Irada and I am the Creative Director at Hey Digital – We help SaaS and Tech companies scale key metrics by building out successful paid acquisition campaigns on both Facebook and Google. We’re aiming to become the number one SaaS-specific paid marketing agency in the world. Currently, we work with a wide range of VC-backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
We are looking to hire a motivated, imaginative, and creative Motion Graphic Designer who loves to create and deliver high quality creative outputs that will grab the target audience's attention and convert them. This role requires working together with the Design Team and collaborating with both our paid media and operations teams with the ultimate goal of improving the performance of our clients' advertising campaigns.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer specifically with these requirements:
- Has experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals or at least an understanding of how marketing works in these industries
- Has the ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients' businesses grow through your creative execution skills
- Has great organizational and time management skills
- Has experience implementing and maintaining high quality design assets such as static images, carousels, GIFs/Videos, and landing pages.
- Has experience in creative execution of landing page designs and paid media creative.
- Someone who can come up with ideas or experiments for creative executions that could lead to better campaign performance.
- Someone who loves processes - and dedicate time to improving our own systems and processes alongside our operations team.
- Someone who has a growth mindset! - values feedback and a dedicated learner so that you can constantly improve as a Motion Graphic Designer.
Nice to have:
- SaaS & B2B Tech companies background
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Consistently meet deliverables on time and with a high level of quality.
- Communicate clearly and act in line with our core values.
- Design and/or execute static image ads, carousels, google displays, and landing pages.
- Ideate different approaches to drive conversions for short and long video ads.
- Produce/edit engaging GIFs, short, and long video ads for paid marketing platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, GDN, and others.
- Create visual storyboarding for your ideas with written notes.
- Execute post-production work, including text/graphic effects, motion, color correction, exporting, and delivery of files
- Execute and maintain a consistent library of motion graphics and visual effects per brand and someone who maintains high standards of creative and design execution.
- Staying up to date with design and industry trends.
- Providing support and mentorship to junior digital designers.
- Initiating collaboration among the design team to drive up standards of creativity.
- Attend the design team call every week. So you can catch up with your team and discuss priorities.
- Attend Bi-weekly 1:1s with your lead.
- Be available inside of our slack and write a daily wrap-up and share it within the #dailywrapup channel on Slack at the end of your working day.
- Record a personal wrapup video at the end of each week covering your personal wins and challenges of the week and share it in our #weeklystandup channel in Slack.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set.
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Artistic and Innovative
You ensure that your number one priority is your clients and their needs. You have an excellent eye for detail and an outstanding creative mind that allow you to execute complex instructions in simple ways.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’re an Adaptable Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in a high-growth but early-stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments. You resolve any issues that we may face with kindness and efficiency, maintaining a high standard of service.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a paid test task, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!