Our teams are in Silicon Valley and Plano. We build modern services and responsive web applications tailored to meet the needs of our Commercial Clients.
* Participate in code reviews
* Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts, and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Primarily, design and implement secure and robust REST APIs using technologies such as Java Spring Boot and Spring MVC
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMorgan technologies and infrastructure
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
* 5-7 years of experience in IT industry with strong backend development experience
* 5+ years of experience writing enterprise level REST/SOAP services with Java Spring MVC or Spring Boot, ASP.Net, or NodeJS
* 5+ years of experience working with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra
* Experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS, Azure, or CloudFoundry
* Familiarity with messaging frameworks like MQ and Kafka
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
* Strong knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns, and continuous delivery principles
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently, plan, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Java Software Engineer - Microservices/Spring boot, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java Software Engineer (601), JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment