You will be a part of one of our cross-funtional product development teams to deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features. You will be taking ownership of one or more domains of our product and will work closely with other Backend and Frontend developers. The salary for this position is €50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
Remote work and traveling ring your bell. A culture of freedom and flexibility
makes you motivated and productive. You are a team player. Sounds like you? Then, you'll fit right in!
Here's what you will do:
- Build reusable components in React
- Write and update tests so the webapp works in all supported browsers
- Tune our frontend tooling for safer and more efficient development
- Discuss and suggest changes to improve the codebase
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working with React, and preferably Redux and a side effect managing library like Redux-Saga
- Knowledge about testing frameworks, like Jest
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market).
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services.
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).