FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Target, checkout.com, coinbase and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company
with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS
(15K stars on GitHub).
We’re looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to help us build our infrastructure on AWS.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of networking
- Experience using Linux in production environments.
- Experience describing infrastructure in code.
- Security oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of containerization.
- 3+ years of AWS experience.
- Golang and NodeJS
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
- Docker (for tests).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+4) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.