OfferFit is a tech startup founded by ex-BCG and McKinsey math PhDs. The company uses self-learning AI to automate the process of experimentation, allowing marketers to test & learn at a radically faster pace than with A/B tests. OfferFit is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms and is growing quickly in revenue, customers, and team size.
In this role, you will work closely with the CTO to architect, design, and implement a highly-scalable SaaS platform for self-learning (reinforcement learning) AI.
In particular, you will:
- Design and implement features that extend product scalability and flexibility, such as reusable data pipelines, APIs, and ML components
- Work closely with OfferFit customers to understand, translate and generalize particular use cases to generic platform components
- Lead effort to improve product performance and security via architecture optimizations and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s product strategy and roadmap
- Support teams implementing OfferFit for customers to ensure their success
Our tech stack:
- Data Science/Back End: Python (Pandas, TF, Flask, Great Expectations), SQL
- Architecture/DevOps: Kubernetes, Airflow, Ansible, GCP
- We write well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development.
Why is this a great position? No toy datasets in notebooks — we’re implementing AI pipelines in production at scale!
- Learn tons about self-learning AI and ML engineering (prior experience a plus, not required)
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Exceptional coders: you write clean, object-oriented code; you care about good design and terse, testable APIs
- Creative solution designers: you use your experience with modern cloud technologies to approach technical problems from a birds-eye view and design robust solutions to address them
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Great mentors: you are passionate about working with teams to tackle problems. You recognize that your team is a productivity-multiplier and that a culture of mentorship is crucial to long term success
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicators: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech