Delivery is broken - we’re fixing it!
Circuit's on a path to completely rebuilding the delivery experience, an area that hasn't seen any significant change in decades.
What we’re looking for:
Circuit is looking for a “full-stack” product marketer to partner with our product, sales and marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption across the suite of Circuit products. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual to play a key role in an entrepreneurial team tasked with 'fixing delivery'.
A successful candidate would be an experienced product marketer and have significant experience developing go-to market strategies and leading successful product launches.
With an in-depth knowledge of our target market and customers you'll use data and strategic insights to present our product’s value proposition in a way that clearly articulates how we solve our customers problems along with driving business outcomes.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you’ll work alongside all our teams on a variety of projects simultaneously. We are a data-driven company - You’ll be judged on the real business impact of your initiatives, rather than non-measurable factors or output volume.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead product launches, develop and execute the go-to-market strategy in partnership with the product development teams, with a focus on driving business results using existing and new channels.
- Develop crisp, compelling messaging and positioning around our products and features to attract and retain users by understanding our customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Leverage marketing insights to deeply understand the market, competitive landscape and our target customers and represent the voice of the user by defining customer segments, profiles and persona’s including their motivations and pain points.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption of our suite of products through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, CRM, best practice guides, webinars, live streams, and more
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Customer Success teams to continually drive improvements in conversion and funnel growth.
- Create collateral with the broader marketing team (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our products and communicate this to our users, the press and PR teams.
- Work with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources including sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help maximize sales efficiency.
Intro to Circuit
Gone will be the days where you need to wait all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you're forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 300M deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Circuit is a product-led company. Since day one, we've focused on solving user needs. We believe the best way to grow the business is to create world-class products that provide our users with the most value.
How we work:
- We encourage teammates to bring in well-reasoned opinions, productively disagree with us, and to make decisions based on evidence and data.
- We’re obsessed with continuous improvement, and we’re not afraid to scrap work if we figure out a better way to do things.
- Curious mindset
- Customer’s Perspective
- Value creation at scale
- Candour, from a positive place
- Outcome Oriented
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing roles, ideally direct experience in a product marketing role for a SaaS company.
- Experience leading several successful product launches (ideally both local and globally) across a range of product types and audiences, and involving marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- The ability to champion the customer and synthesize their needs and our product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages and value propositions.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail, the ability to create concise & compelling messaging for different audiences (avoiding enterprise jargon) and always writing with the customer in mind.
- A data-driven approach with the ability to understand and extract insights from a variety of tools and data sets to measure the impact of your work in the context of the overall business performance.
- Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage consumer and product research to generate insights and drive business outcomes
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages is also a bonus. (We are present in 50+ countries).
- Experience project managing and coordinating cross-functional initiatives.
- As we are a fully remote company, we require a candidate that is comfortable working in a remote environment with a lot of autonomy.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment where you wear multiple hats.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to collaborate effectively, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks.
What we offer:
- £65k Salary + WFH & Learning Allowance + Equity.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- A high degree of autonomy in your work.
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies.