Here’s a common scenario…
An outside vendor works with your team on a project and in the process, you share confidential information in a Google Doc. Over time, they create Google slides, you share spreadsheets, and over the course of the engagement, hundreds of documents have been created, dozens of stakeholders added, and multiple messages exchanged.
Then, the project concludes.
The question is, who still has access to what? Can that lead to data breaches? Leaked documents? Compliance issues?
This is the type of problem Nira solves for.
And we need your help with outbound sales activities so we can solve document access problems for companies once and for all.
Ok, so what is Nira?
Nira is a real-time access control system focused on helping companies protect their information from unauthorized access. Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
As a company, we embody four key principles:
- Customers come first - Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Show up - Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Be decisive - Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Learn, teach, and coach - Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
We live our principles day in and day out, and believe it’s been crucial to our success so far.
Our founders shared Nira 1.0 with a group of IT professionals on a Shark Tank-like show called SOLVETank. Watch the video to see our “Customers come first” principle in action: https://youtu.be/-X1g95w9XPk
About the Role
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for driving outbound activity at the top of our sales funnel to generate qualified demo appointments. The ideal candidate is someone who can come in and help contribute immediately. You’ll be working with the Head of Sales on a daily basis to execute our sales process and go-to market strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Learn Nira’s products and messaging
- Have a deep understanding of our buyers and the IT market
- Learn the tools and process necessary to be successful
- Consistently meet activity goals and setup qualified appointments
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to the management team
Who We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company
- A hunter mentality
- Competitive by nature and a desire to win
- Natural curiosity to understand the customers and their business
- A “do not take no for an answer” mindset
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- An efficient and clear communicator
- An eagerness to learn and contribute to the growth of the Sales Development Team
- The ability to work independently but know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals
- A growth mindset and belief in getting 1% better each day. You know that feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Work on a 100% remote team that's spread across the globe
- Be a part of the founding sales team at an early stage, high-growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best-in-class skills
- Join at a magical time - our early customers love the product!