Do you want to leave a positive impact with the work you do?
Join us in empowering companies to reach zero emissions through knowledge and technology.
To help us grow in the DACH region, we are looking for a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) that speaks German and English.
At Global Changer you will work on a solution with a clear purpose (help humanity cut emissions) coupled with the freedom to realize your own ideas. As we are working with big corporations, we are using one of the biggest levers to fight the climate crisis. This lets you go to work full of motivation every day. Believe us, we have all experienced it ourselves.
We offer software that empowers companies along their whole climate journey with a focus on the only two things that will help our planet: Cut emissions and remove emissions out of the atmosphere.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will drive the early stages of the sales cycle with the objective of creating a high conversion Sales Funnel. You will be the first BDR in our company and therefore enjoy many freedoms (e.g. owning the whole market and handling all inbounds). Also will you be working very closely with our management to further fine improve our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and identify companies for potential strategic partnerships.
We value experience and a cultural fit over degrees.
You could be a good fit for us if you:
- Be a key part of the sales team and your goal is to build up your customer base in Europe.
- Learn how a fast-growing startup operates from the inside and accompany our management team.
- Be involved in cutting edge topics around zero emissions, sustainability and new solutions.
- Deal with the green transformation process of companies that want to reach net-zero.
- Support our management in improving our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Talk to sustainability leaders from companies like Microsoft, HSBC, etc.
- Work with the management team to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning.
- Develop, present and implement plans for your manager for acquiring new business and traction.
- Generate outbound qualified opportunities.
- Act as the single point of contact for all inbound calls/requests and qualify these opportunities.
- Develop your prospecting strategy with help from us.
- Look for new leads, approach them via cold calling, smart emailing, social media and fairs.
- Pitch our software solutions to decision-makers and hold product demonstrations.
- Support the internal industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events in the region.
- Represent our company at round tables, national and international exhibitions and target and initiate conversations with attendees.
- Identify potential partners for strategic partnerships.
- Are fluent in German and English (must); bonus is another language.
- Are passionate about the fight against climate change.
- Are highly communicative
- Are proactive, driven and a quick learner.
- Contribute your own ideas and make suggestions independently.
- Have a hands on mindest.
- Like to work in a self-organised manner.
- Have first experience in sales or business development (plus).
- Are a self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with C-level contacts.
- Are eager to help us build the next big thing.
- Enjoy taking responsibility.
- Have the desire to change the status quo and accompany companies in taking their first steps towards a greener tomorrow.
- Bonus: having any university degree, preferably in Business, Sales/Marketing or on the job training in Retail, B2B / B2C Sales or Hospitality.
Are you the right person to play a crucial role in bringing our company to the next level?
- Be one of the first employees in a fast-growing startup.
- Share option package
- Work in the emerging and fascinating Climate Tech industry.
- Learn from our passionate and skilled management who worked in and for companies like Applause, DHL, FC Bayern Munich, Schwan-STABILO and Sonnen.
- Career opportunities: Within 12 to 18 month you can become an Account Executive or a Customer Success Manager and potentially lead a team.
- Purpose/meaning - work on something that matters.
- Mission and Vision that is really lived.
- Sustainable salary package.
- A fair vacation policy.
- Challenging work.
- The possibility to work from where you want.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (next to Mauerpark).
- Flexible working hours.
- Team events.
- Compensation of your personal carbon footprint.
- Free coffee, tea, water and oat milk.
Then apply now and send us the following information:
- Your CV
- Your possible starting date
- Your salary expectation