About the job
Full-Time Sales Representative
As a full-time Sales Representative, you will be accountable for assisting our Head of Sales in building out and leading the sales team to meet and exceed sales goals, developing and executing sales strategies, as well as closing deals.
As it’s a fully remote position, you’ll need a few things going in: a great work ethic, a self-starter’s attitude, and hunger for continual learning.
What you’ll do:
- Close on sales, which includes discovery calls, negotiation, audit preparation, and proposal creation.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities which include following up clients, selecting and onboarding
- Directly engage with support the team in the success of the onboarding of existing potential clients. Which includes communicating with Account Managers, Strategists, and Managers.
- Establish a successful onboarding process.
- Maintain information and data related to customer and prospect interactions, such as CRM and Sales Tracking Sheet.
- Support and oversee the Business Development Rep. processes, Hubspot, and Upwork.
- Advise team members on prospect interactions, processes and pricing.
- Directly engage in the formulation of copy for cold email outreach.
- Be in charge of the planning and execution of design enhancement and ROI to optimize client results data.
- Research and regular training
- Report directly to the Head of Sales
Full JD will be shared once you apply.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3+ years experience in a cold calling sales environment, or other relevant experience
- Being Results-driven
- Experience with HubSpot or other Sales CRM Platform is a big advantage
- Happy to work within flexible hours (3 - 6 PM BCN Time/ Mon - Fri.)
- Confident presentation skills alongside high levels of energy
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing (doesn’t need to be your native language, but it should be close to bilingual)
- Very high attention to detail
- Learning/adapting fast
- Common sense
- Being Responsive
- Must own a laptop or PC with a fast, stable internet connection
What you’ll get:
- Schedule flexibility you won’t find in an office
- A motivated, supportive team of people who have your back
- An up-close look at how a rapidly growing remote digital agency is run from the inside
- Massive growth potential
- Competitive wages and opportunity for advancement
- Starting at $2500 - $3500/ month for 140hs of work.
How to apply:
#1 Apply for the job with your profile
#2 You will receive an application form containing all the necessary info for us to process your application.
#3 After you complete the form successfully we will be in touch for a quick interview.
We’re aiming to get somebody in within 2 weeks from today, so try to move fast.