About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About some of our Shopify Apps:
Back in Stock
Back in Stock is a Shopify app that prevents businesses from losing sales when products run out of stock. The app enables businesses to have customers sign up to receive an automatic "back in stock" notification when products that were previously out of stock are restocked.
Cross Sell is a Shopify app that allows Shopify stores to cross sell other store products to existing customers while they are browsing. The customers are Shopify merchants and have 4.9 stars on the Shopify app store with over 800 reviews.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as Full-Time Product Manager - Shopify App will look something like this:
- Create and implement a Product strategy with the team that grows business revenue
- Analyze competitors and customer base
- Break down big ideas into manageable pieces of work for your team
- Validate, prioritize, and rollout features that contribute to increased business revenue
- You’ll write epics and user stories
- You’ll prioritize user stories to be developed in 2-week sprints by your development team
- You’ll lead a weekly sprint planning and team meeting.
- You'll collab with your development and customer happiness team on new feature development to increase revenue
- You’ll work directly with your Customer Happiness team to ensure customers are getting timely, accurate responses
- Work with the UI/UX team to build intuitive user interfaces
- Oversee delivery cycles to ensure the story reaches the team's Definition of Done
- Increase TAM by identifying personas who would benefit from our product
- Identify use cases that would increase the ARPU of our existing customer base
- Lead and influence stakeholders in the development, customer happiness, marketing/growth, design
- Measure the impact of the initiatives the team is working on
- Report on business outcomes
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager
- Experience growing revenue and profit of software businesses
- Experience working in product management/marketing/growth on SaaS businesses
- Experience writing feature requirements and user stories
- Experience collaborating with developers in an agile environment and sprint planning
- Good technical understanding of APIs
- Data analysis - advanced excel skills (formulas, vlookup, pivot tables), analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Data-driven decision making
- Understanding of e-Commerce apps ecosystems such as Shopify and Bigcommerce.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a Full-Time Remote / Work from Home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for taking the time to read about this opportunity.