Brilliant is looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team. You’ll be a part of a growing team that provides reporting and analytics to the entire business.
We need someone able to help answer our tough business questions so we can make important decisions that will accelerate our growth. This might be designing rigorous statistical tests to measure lift from a marketing campaign, finding ways to improve customer dashboards, or forecasting incoming customer requests to understand our future needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on creating data-driven insights and customer behavior analysis that can indicate business opportunities
- Coordinate with business planners and decision makers to translate business questions into verifiable hypothesis
- Create dashboards and daily reports for company and stakeholder use
- Design and run statistical tests to understand the effectiveness of operational efforts and product development
- Work with engineers to develop, test, and maintain the accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of key product usage metrics
- Provide general analytical support to our internal teams
- Help us choose the data tools necessary to best support our needs
- Proven track record of making recommendations and identifying trends from complex and diverse data sets
- High internal motivation and curiosity with ability to initiate and own analysis from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- 2+ years working with SQL in a data warehouse environment
- 3+ years working with spreadsheet tools such as Excel or Google Sheets
- 2+ years working with visualization and reporting tools such as Chartio or Metabase