As Principal Developer in the Cloud Infrastructure Platform team, you will be responsible for designing, delivering, and supporting Cloud Infrastructure Services for our clients Cloud Solutions.
- You will help design, build and maintain infrastructure services within the Data Integrity Suite Portfolio
- Working knowledge of AWS and/or other public cloud technologies, including EC2, Kubernetes / EKS, RDS (MySQL),S3, etc.
- Backend micro-service development using .NET Core (preferred), Java Springboot, nodejs, or Go.
- Infrastructure as code experience with Terraform, CDK, CloudFormation.
- Working knowledge of authentication & authorization protocols including OAuth2, OIDC, and SAML
- Experience developing & testing b& deploying & operating microservices
- Working knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) with various databases including Hibernate, EFCore, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly pickup new languages and technologies
- 6 to 12 years developing Enterprise Software
- Experience in delivering multitenant SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability for technically leading product features through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for design, development and deployment.
- Agile approach to software development
- Developing and maintaining CICD pipeline