Actirise, Advertising & Business Intelligence Technologies
This position is open in our offices in Paris, Lille or in full remote.
Created in 2020, Actirise is the latest fast-paced startup within the Bricks studio.
We have developed an in-house technological tool that helps website editors maximize their advertising earnings. Our expertise matched with our Business Intelligence tool allows us to assist clients with their entire monetization strategy and make sure they perform to their full potential.
Interested in hearing more?
In just a few months we have already managed to monetize millions of pages daily. We connect our partners with a lucrative portfolio of buyers and advertising technologies to maximise website potential.
Today our aim is to continue growing and become an essential partner to all our editors.
Having worked several years in the Media Industry, we want you to become the expert of tomorrow!
Bricks, the Startup Studio
With offices in Lille and Paris, Bricks is a launchpad for tech-startups in the Digital, Content and Advertising Industry.
We are always looking for new talent to join our entrepreneurial adventure. Since its creation in 2016, the studio has founded three innovative startups!
Our start-ups (for now ;) ) : Viously - Bababam - Actirise
Sales Development Representative
Your job in a nutshell :
Join a fast-paced environment and help us grow our client portfolio by managing the entire sales cycle. Reach out to Publishers and convince them that Actirise is the best monetization solution for their website.
You will be in charge of :
- Identifying and approaching prospects in Germany and abroad - 90% mailing (or Linkedin) / 10% phoning (inbound & outbound strategy)
- Understanding the Publisher's objectives and convincing them to have a short chat with the sales team
- Qualifying Publishers according to our technical onboarding criteria
- Building a long lasting and trustful relationship with our future partners
- Prospecting and farming
- Working on parallel projects to help develop the company (it’s an entrepreneurial project so everyone wears different hats!)
- You have already worked for a digital company and are comfortable with the start-up environment
- You have successfully held Business Development roles (SDR or Sales) for a minimum of 6 months to a year.
- You are an easily-adaptable and fast learner, with a thirst for knowledge
- You are fluent in German (mother tongue) and in English (minimum C1 required) and have excellent written and verbal communication skills (other languages are a big plus).
- You are tech-savvy and enthusiastic about selling a high value technology product
Why you should join us
- You have already worked for an advertising network or with Publishers directly and the environment of displays monetization holds no secrets for you (Publisher, SSP, DSP, Adserver etc)
- You are a natural in client-facing roles and active listening is on your skills list
- You are ambitious and want to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure
what’s in it for you
- Be part of an ambitious, audacious and promising project
- Work within an international environment that offers growth opportunities
- Join a team that is people-focused with a great entrepreneurial spirit focused on excellence. We value everyone’s opinion and make sure everyone's heard.
- Benefit from Bricks talents expertise and join a team of 70ish professionals + 20 job offers
- Work remotely from a location of your choosing (+/- 2 hours with UTC + 2) with the opportunity to come to Lille 3 or 4 times a year to meet the team and work from our newly renovated office.
- Access the coworking space of your choosing up to 5 days a month.
Ready to join the Actirise Team? Send us your resume!
- If your profile matches our requirements, you will talk to our Talent Acquisition Manager Stéphanie during a phone prequalification interview
- You will then meet up with Pauline, Head of Sales and Louis, Actirise’s Co-Founder, during a physical or video interview (30 minutes of roleplay and 30 minutes of discussion)
- You will finally meet our Managing Director, Thomas