SHYNE is a beauty-tech startup based in Berlin where we were founded in 2018. Our mission is to "Make women feel beautiful". To that end we create high-end, personalized and clean beauty products with a focus on hair coloration and care. To ensure that those products are of topline quality, we brought on board none other than Shan Rahimkhan - one of the most famous beauty experts in Germany.
You will support our CEO and COO in their day-to-day tasks as well as take on independent projects:
- Review and improve processes in our logistics, warehouse and fulfillment
- Analyse data from our subscriptions and derive/implement strategic measures
- Test new B2B sales channels
- Support with our international expansion
Whilst we do offer home office, it is important that you are located in Berlin so that you are close to the warehouse and our marketing office, from where you will be working around 20%- 50% of the week. Naturally, we provide FFP2 masks and other suitable protective products and processes to keep everyone safe. #theshowmustgoon #butsafely
- You speak fluent German or French and English (level C2 or equivalent)
- You are/were a top of the class student or can impress with other past achievements.
- You are an analytical thinker and a hard worker.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and help out wherever you can.
- You have a strong interest in business processes.
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets are required.
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
- A paid, highly dynamic, and intense learning experience that will shape your future professional choices.
- Deep level insights into how an e-commerce beauty business is run. You will learn what its problems are and what potentials it has.
- You will take on a lot of responsibility in your day to day tasks as the CEO and COO’s right hand.
- A great office on the most famous shopping mile in Germany - the Kurfürstendamm
- Home office wherever it is required, possible, or wanted by you.
- Beware: This is not a coffee-bringer internship. You will have to learn fast and work hard.
If you think you fit the bill we would love to hear from you! :-)