ICE is looking for enthusiastic, innovative developer to work closely with our Engineering team in Berlin. The future of ICE applications is cloud based on AWS while we continue to support and develop existing platforms on IBMi, Oracle and MSSQL Server. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic development team. We are developing and supporting applications in Java, Scala/Spark, Apache/Kafka, PLSQL, RPG, C#, Angular, PHP, Python on AWS, IBMi, Oracle, DB2, Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, using the latest technologies and methodologies. You should be an experienced C# / MSSQL developer with a strong background in the Financial Systems.
You are responsible for:
- Develop understanding of business processes, objectives, and solution requirements. Participate in project work groups with subject matter experts to understand specific needs.
- Develop understanding of application processes and performance requirements.
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
- Work with designer / lead developer / solution architect on solution design and contribute to effort estimation
- Be focused on our products’ backend to implement new features and enhance the existing ones
- Collaborate with different stakeholders on issues of design, development and testing
- Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues.
- Use your development skills to improve efficiency, scalability, stability, and maintainability of the systems and their subsystems
- Constantly improve on best practices when it comes to technical standards
- Occasionally provide support outside business hours
- You have been working in a related field for at least 5 years.
- You have acquired extensive experience in building, supporting large scale applications and are capable of quickly learning and working in new coding languages.
- You are an expert C# / MSSQL developer able to implement complex financial algorithms for large scale custom applications.
- You must have a sound understanding of Financial Systems transaction processing
- You have a Rest API experience
- You have been involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- You are proficient in Git/GitHub
- You can demonstrate abilities to learn quickly business processes
- Any technical decisions you take are characterized by your business and quality awareness
- You are motivated, team-spirited and open-minded, you constantly grow with your tasks
- You like developing yourself by learning new things and taking on challenges
- You see knowledge sharing and colleague support as a natural part of a workplace
- Both working in a team and independently is something that you are comfortable with
- You have BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Masters preferred
- You work in English in both written and verbal communication with excellency
We offer You
- Experience in working with Oracle PLSQL, Java, Scala, Spark, Apache/Kafka
- Competitive salary
- Diverse work environment
- Home Office working opportunities (including post-pandemic)
- Learn German/ English with free classes
- Training, certifications and team socials
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
- Firmwide summer and winter socials
- Corporate pension scheme (20% company)
- Free drinks (e.g. coffee, tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (in English only incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date).