The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us. Based in the heart of Berlin, GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games, mostly developed in-house, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products.
To fulfill our mission of bringing people together to have a good time with games, we are looking for a product analyst* to help us drive product development with meaningful analysis and data monitoring.
What we expect
- Analysis of user behavior and translation of complex data and findings to derive meaningful recommendations for product management
- Preparation of analysis results for all stakeholders involved in the project
- Design and analysis of tests in close coordination with the product teams
- Support in the development of analysis and test methods for the evaluation of new products, product changes, as well as market influences on existing products
- Modeling of new data requirements and monitoring of implementation
- Continuous process optimization in cooperation with other analysts
Ideally, you should bring along
- Successfully completed studies in mathematics, business informatics, business administration/business studies, or comparable (ideally with a focus on statistics and data analysis)
- At least three years of relevant professional experience as a product analyst or similar (e.g. as a business analyst, marketing analyst, data analyst, data scientist, etc.)
- High affinity for numbers and sound mathematical knowledge (especially in statistics and data analysis)
- Very good knowledge of spreadsheet programs (preferably MS Excel), in particular safe handling of pivot tables, LOOKUP-, IF-functions, etc.
- Extensive experience with A/B testing and other test methods
- Very good SQL knowledge and experience in dealing with databases
- Fluent English is mandatory, good knowledge of the German language would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and data visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- First practical experience with statistic-oriented programming languages such as R or Python
- Good understanding of data modeling and technical contexts
- The ability to absorb subject-specific content and present results in an understandable way
- Enjoy working in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Curiosity and initiative
- Affinity to the games industry
- An attractive working atmosphere in our well-situated office in the heart of Berlin (incl. soft drinks, coffee, fresh bread and fruit, sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- A versatile and international team that guarantees job satisfaction
- Independent work and demanding tasks
- Room for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Starting: as of now
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
If you are up for the challenge, then say "hello" to our recruiter Stefan!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell [dot] de)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete and detailed application including salary expectations and earliest possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘Senior Product Analyst / Data Analyst *’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.