Iconic is the first NFT marketplace for the 450,000 museums, cultural institutions, and brand archives around the world. We are storytellers and inventors at heart, and we are on a mission to preserve our world’s most important cultural assets with the power of the blockchain.
Over a third of the world’s cultural institutions are at risk of closing permanently. We at Iconic want to help preserve this history with the permanence of the blockchain, while helping museums and cultural institutions realize a new stream of revenue through NFTs, to help them continue and thrive in the coming years.
As a member of our development team, you’ll be building the technology that will help shape the future of how we preserve the world’s history & culture.
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to help us build and scale well-tested and polished software, using modern technologies such as Elixir, Vue, Solidity, Liveview, and IPFS, among others.
Who you are
You code well. REALLY well. You’re either a senior dev who has shipped high-quality, well-tested code into production successfully, or you’re a talented mid-level who is looking for a place to grow into a senior. You either know Elixir or want to learn (we’re ok with that!), and generally have an interest in functional programming.
Ideally you’ve worked at either a startup or a SaaS company before. If you haven’t, but you’ve worked successfully in a team environment and you’re up for the challenge of learning how to live in startup world, don’t let that stop you from raising your hand.
You’re interested in doing cutting edge work, solving tough problems, learning new things, and being part of a high-functioning team building something cool.
What you'll be doing
- Design and write well-tested, polished code
- Learn and use modern tools such as Elixir
- Guide products from specifications and design to deployment
- Work well with team members
- Mentor and train other team members on techniques and best practices
- Learn and perform devops-related tasks (optional but desired)
Minimum basic requirements
- Five years experience in software development, working as part of a team
- Familiarity and competence with standard processes, procedures, and toolsets for professional software development
- Interest in functional programming
Our team is growing rapidly, so even if this isn’t the right role for you or the right time for you to join the team, please reach out and let us know you’re interested. Iconic is always looking to hire exceptionally talented people with a passion for our mission.
How to apply:
Submit your application here