- We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm
- Every member of our team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal
- We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers
- We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
What You'll Do:
· Support and develop EDI integrations by working closing with our Project Manager and our merchants.
· Support and develop custom API integrations by working closing with our Project Manager and our merchants
· Find and implement improvements to current Vendor FTP template process by automating and improving Admin Tools
· Manage and optimize Azure infrastructure costs for integrations with the goal to increase revenue and make it more stable and scalable
· Mentor, support and provide leadership for Custom Integration specialist team.
Skills & Requirements:
· 2+ years of experience developing and delivering software integration solutions
· Proven experience consuming Rest APIs
· Experience dealing with data aggregation - understanding of cleaning, mapping & import challenges
· Proficiency in C# or similar programming language
· Experience working with Azure serverless Logic-Apps and/or Function-Apps is a plus
Nice to Have:
- Ability to manage and shift priorities quickly and effectively when needed
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables
- Hunger for continued learning
Join a company that’s at the forefront of 2 of the biggest trends today: eCommerce & Software as a Service (SaaS).
At Solid Commerce, we are creating SaaS products that power over $1 billion of eCommerce sales on 15+ online marketplaces. Our customers are eCommerce retailers who sell on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify and other eCommerce platforms, and use our software to power their sales, inventory, orders & more.
Solid Commerce is seeking team members who want to help eCommerce merchants sell across the major online marketplaces.
With more than 10 years in business, Solid Commerce is a leader in developing SaaS products for the growing eCommerce economy. Join our family of developers, engineers, customer success professions and others and help our customers grow while being at the forefront of 2 of the hottest industries today.