First Help Financial (FHF) is an innovative and fast-growing auto finance company based in Massachusetts. Founded in 2006, the company serves customers who have limited access to financial services and are often first-time borrowers. Our goal is to provide fair and ethical lending services within the auto finance market. The company is driven by a strong desire to help the underbanked gain access to mainstream financial products and services.
Your Title: Administrative Assistant, Funding
Your Location: Anywhere within the USA
You Report To:Manager, Funding
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9-5:30pm EST
About the Opportunity:
FHF is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant's primarily responsibilities are to address incoming calls and visitors and to manage the department's file package storage system. This role is important to the department's efficiency and the company's ability to retrieve and analyze historical information about our loans.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Call insurance agents to retrieve insurance binders
- Draft RISC corrections letters and request RISC corrections letters to be mailed.
- Manage income deal volume and assign appropriately across our Funding associate team;
- Assign ready deals to audit
- Monitor faxes, email, and shared email inboxes
- Provide superior service to our dealer's partners and prospective customers, including answering and routing income calls as applicable
- Provide Funding associates with necessary support, including phone verification of personal references, employment and residency information for prospective customers.
- Chase missing documentation though customer, dealers, and other third parties.
- Assist Managers with department projects.
- Additional responsibilities and projects may apply.
What you bring:
- Associate's degree preferred
- Must have prior Excel experience
- Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Perks - We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF's extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, sexual orientation, age, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.