Position Overview: Catch Co. is looking for an experienced and motivated Performance Marketing Manager to execute an ambitious agenda and roadmap. This role will drive company growth through a rigorous and data-based approach to paid marketing. You will manage paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and emerging platforms like TikTok. This role reports to the Director of Performance Marketing and will collaborate closely with vendors and a range of cross-functional peers to maximize results. The ideal candidate will have deep paid marketing domain expertise, comfort with a data-driven approach to execution, strong interpersonal skills, and a creative mind.
What you will do:
- Maximize new customer acquisition at efficient economics across multiple Catch Co. brands and various digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and emerging players like TikTok.
- Own all aspects of campaign setup, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with internal Creative and Brand/Product teams along with external agency resources to develop relevant marketing assets.
- Develop, execute, and maintain a testing roadmap spanning creative, audience, and placement types. Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
- Analyze channel performance and develop a reporting process to share out results internally.
- Stay abreast of trends and innovations across the paid media landscape and partner with the rest of the Marketing team to refine our approach as needed.
What experience you need:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience managing paid social campaigns in-house.
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to improve the status quo.
- Ability to analyze data and translate those insights into actionable opportunities.
- Strong functional understanding of various test-and-learn methodologies (e.g., A/B testing) and their application to marketing activities.
- Advanced Excel experience and exposure to statistics and HTML/CSS is preferred, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Dependability and strong sense of personal accountability.
- Willingness to take initiative and autonomously brainstorm and implement solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Data proficiency and comfort making data-informed decisions.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off (PTO) policy
- 11 paid holidays yearly
- Fully distributed team (most employees may work from anywhere in the continental United States!)
- Flexible working schedule
- Two yearly week-long company retreats
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- Employee discount program
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership and $100 of store credit
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.