We are seeking a marketing operations specialist who is an expert in automation systems such as ActiveCampaign, understanding of marketing funnels and lead routing.
This is a full-time remote role. Our main goal is to build the systems needed based on our ideas and current infrastructure. You will be in charge of building out automation and funnels for new projects in order to maximise our marketing efforts. You will have to have problem-solving in mind and find better ways to approach using the best ways to get there with software (usually Active Campaign)
You will be a curious, data-driven, highly structured, and analytical problem solver able to bring your knowledge to a company that needs an expert in this field. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment able to deliver against tight deadlines.
• Propose improvements in lead routing operations
• Investigate and solve for specific lead routing issues in order to improve funnel efficiency
• Audit our current setups and see if there are places we can streamline our processes
• Build dashboards, manage to report and conduct regular analysis to detect issues and track effectiveness
• Degree educated with at least 5 years experience in marketing automation, data and analytical skills
• Deep understanding of marketing automation tools, specifically ActiveCampaign
• Curious, data-driven, analytical and a problem solver
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritise
• Competitive salary
• Work from home
• Full-Time position
• Expanding workforce with potential for career progression for top performers
• Working with a company that will make your CV stand out