Would you thrive in a flexible, remote, part-time position where you get to constantly learn new things as you source candidates for a very wide range of industries, companies, and roles?
We are looking for smart, creative, and resourceful Sourcers to work with us on a long term, part-time, hourly/contract remote basis. We will significantly value your contributions, get excited about your creative ideas.
Our ideal partners are creative Boolean experts that go beyond the standard LinkedIn search, and use advanced methods to efficiently find amazing potential candidates where others can't.
Scalability Solutions LLC is a team growth strategy firm that helps its clients make phenomenal hires with long-term retention. We transform the way organizations build and lead their teams and partner with them to ensure their teams are happy, fulfilled, and empowered at work. Because deep discovery and strategic planning are always conducted prior to execution, all services result in extraordinary teams that are highly aligned with company goals, culture, and vision.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be able to truly make an impact.
- A feeling of partnership.
- Enthusiastic support for creativity, resourcefulness, and unique thinking.
- Ability to work with a positive, supportive, and collaborative team
- Heavy information sharing
- Flexibility and the ability to work remotely during hours that work for you
What we’ll expect from you:
- Advanced, efficient, effective, awesome sourcing skills. We'll be especially excited if you can teach us a thing or two!
- Creativity, strategic thinking, enthusiasm, positivity, a drive for continuous improvement, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An insatiable curiosity and holistic love of lifelong learning (including technology, industries, and roles, as well as other topics).
- Dependability, responsibility, proactive communication, and a self-starter mentality.
- Excellent organizational skills with very strong attention to detail.
- Phenomenal active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to consistently bring us new, highly qualified candidates that are interested in further discussing the role based on your initial outreach.
- Strong experience sourcing candidates in a wide variety of industries, companies and roles.
- The ability to learn new industries and roles quickly and proactively with your own research in additional to our documentation.
- Authorization to work in the US
- Preferred, but not at all required:
- Experience working in a company that had clients across a wide variety of industries
- Managerial experience.
- Proven experience (more than 3 years minimum) real-world business experience producing deliverables and results in a variety of roles
Scalability Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.