Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC (Crossroads) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development participant, Department of Veterans Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 20 years of professional experience in the military, government, and the private sectors.
*This is a three-month contract supporting the SBA*
About this Role:
• Performs a variety of tasks depending upon the division to which the individual is assigned including processing, origination, servicing, guaranty purchasing and/or liquidating; but the majority of the time (not less than 60%) is spent on loans which are considered to be more "complex" or problematic because of specific conditions or of their nature. Reviews assigned loan file to become acquainted with the characteristic requirements, collateral, and terms of the loan.
• Reviews and analyzes requests from direct borrowers or requests from participant lenders in relation to servicing, liquidating or purchasing loans depending upon the division to which the incumbent is assigned. Independently determines what data is needed in order to analyze/evaluate the request. Analyzes these requests in terms of financial condition of the borrowers and their effect and implication they have on the interest of SBA if they are approved.
• Analyzes financial statements (using cash flow projections and ratio analysis) as necessary to detect trends in the financial condition of the business and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Provides extensive servicing, purchasing or liquidation of the more complex delinquent loans or potentially delinquent loans. Analyzes the underlying problems and causes of the delinquency and develops the solutions to protect the interest of the Agency and the survival of the small business.
• Conducts research necessary to assist lenders in answering inquiries regarding recently submitted actions or inquires.
• Utilize various software programs to perform daily tasks including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
• Performs other loan processing, servicing, purchasing, liquidation, or other transaction activities as needed to support the office operation.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience in the field.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Practical knowledge of loan administration and basic account principles.
Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disable