About the job
PUBLICIST/Account Executive (SAE/AE) - CPG & Consumer Goods Automotive - Earned Media Relations
FREELANCE * FULLTIME * PART-TIME * CONTRACT Positions - Create Your Own Schedule
About the Role
THR33FOLD works with some of the largest global CPG & Consumer Goods Automotive brands. We are expanding, and we are looking for publicists to work on national earned media for some of our represented Automotive CG & CPG brands. We seek several dynamic, media-savvy PR professionals with national media contacts and pitching expertise to join our integrated team of brand, public relations, paid media and social media professionals. If you are a pitch master who loves getting that big placement, we may be the perfect fit for you.
Our Perfect Fit:
- Is all about creating the right media angles, can identify opportunities, knows how to develop stories, and easily builds new media relationships
- Consistently secures Tier A & B media coverage
- Can clearly communicate, organize and address daily senior team questions, including planning, timing, media targets, and reporting
- Has exceptional mastery of written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including a proficiency in AP Style.
- Consistently produces high-level public-ready work and requires zero oversight on email pitches, daily written communications
- Is highly organized and independently actions work forward to keep goals on track
- Has strong time management skills
- Can lead press material development, including media and influencer tasting kits with support from the creative team
- Is a positive, proactive problem solver that works with Account leads to conquer media challenges head-on, with vigor and enthusiasm
- Is a team player and has a roll-up your sleeves, let’s get it done personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Is smart, driven, PR passionate, and likes working with equally talented and ambitious team members.
The Day to Day:
- Pitch top-tier B2C media and secure national and localized coverage for global CPG & Consumer Goods Automotive brands.
- Listicles, features, product placement, impact stories, reviews
- We are looking for both digital and broadcast specialists. *Please note in the application below if you have broadcast experience
- Write and edit media materials in - pitches, press releases, press kits, fact sheets
- Manage reporting, including the collection and tracking of results
- Keep up to date on industry and media trends, editorial calendars, themes, deadlines, etc. to create opportunities for agency brands
- Daily media monitoring and reporting of brand coverage.
Percentage of Where Your Time Goes Monthly
- 55% – Pitching & Coordinating with media
- 30% - Writing
- 5% – Reporting
- 10% - Planning
Please Send: Resume and press coverage
THR33FOLD is an independent, award-winning communications agency that provides strategy, marketing and creative to Fortune 500 companies in the consumer goods, food & beverage, art, insurance, and luxury home goods industries. We help businesses shape mass narrative, connect to people & drive brand adoption with owned & earned storytelling across social media, PR, digital and brand. We are creative, strategic and passionate about the work we do. Open, collaborative and professional is how we like it.THR33FOLD is proud to have a collective of smart, curious, talented people.
Common characteristics of success at THR33FOLD: A take-charge spirit, intuitive, responsible, resourceful, thoughtful, curious, candid, creative, confident, courageous, and possesses a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- 3+ years experience securing national/regional/local coverage
- 5+ years working in PR agency setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and media monitoring, tracking and reporting tools such as Cision, Meltwater, etc
- Use of Teams & Asana are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
BENEFITS & PERKS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT PREFER TO FREELANCE/CONTRACT/PART-TIME:
- Work from anywhere
- 20-30 hrs/month to start. With opportunities to increase time.
- 1-3 months Sept-Dec. Gig, with an opportunity to move to ongoing work/projects in 2022
- Flexible schedule (Pick up ongoing work or select from open projects)
- Opportunity to move to full-time with benefits and expansion into more brands accounts
- Bonuses for hitting milestones and goals
BENEFITS & PERKS FOR FULL-TIME ONLY:
- Hybrid of work from home and office.
- Work on National General Market accounts for global brands in CPG & Consumer Goods Automotive, and potential to move into areas of interest across food, luxury, insurance, and Art.
- Morning flex-start schedule. Start between 8-10.
- Health Benefits - HMO OR PPO Humana, with Dr. On Demand with 24/7 virtual access to doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and other medical experts
- Upward momentum for career advancement
- Paid training
- Paid time off: vacation, sick leave, and personal days
- Company gym
- On-site parking garage
- Building security
- Parking stipend
- Phone stipend
- Office dog
- On-site Game Room, Tea House, Gourmet Italian Coffee Bar, 2 Bistro's, 2 Bars, Morton's Steak House
- One of the best office locations in Miami/Coral Gables for lifestyle:
- 200 Restaurants, Entertainment, Shops, Dry Cleaning, Grocery, Nail Bars, Salons, Men's Grooming Barbers, Parks, right at the agency's doorstep. In the heart of Coral Gables on Miracle Mile.
- Mac laptops for work-from-anywhere mobility
- Class A building
- Agency is a lux office with loads of natural light, snack bar, and terrace