Kasten by Veeam is the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. K10, our data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity.
Our team is all-remote, and we're hiring for this role across all locations in the US.
- You will own (design, build, and test) significant features in the K10 product related to backup and recovery of Kubernetes applications, databases, and storage systems.
- Build deep expertise in everything "cloud-native" - you will be working with state-of-the-art technologies as well as building a product that makes enterprise customers succeed in their "cloud-native" transformation.
- You will work with and contribute to the cloud-native open source community.
- Expertise in developing, testing, and debugging production-quality, scalable, multi-threaded, concurrent systems
- Experience with distributed systems concepts and client-server architectures
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and concurrency)
- You are passionate about code quality, extensibility, coding standards, testing, and automation
- You are impact and result-driven and biased towards execution
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
Nice To Have:
- Experience developing in Go
- Experience with databases and/or storage systems - especially in the public cloud
- Experience developing for and on containers, container scheduler, and orchestration platforms
- Experience participating and contributing to open source