Are you an experienced affiliate marketer looking to earn upwards of $250,000 per year for your next challenge? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to hire an affiliate marketer, with experience working across email, display, and social channels predominantly AUS, UK, US, and some international English-speaking markets.
They will join the team as an Affiliate Manager on a freelance basis initially with the potential for a full-time role soon after starting.
As one of Australia’s largest online education companies, you will work alongside the company's Managing Director and other creatives managing the company’s expanding network in all aspects of digital marketing. Working as part of a compact team you can expect a role with great exposure, diversity of the role, and very high expected earnings.
Working with existing internal resources to set up affiliate campaigns and tracking, recruit new affiliates, manage those relationships, provide promotional resources, monitor and report stats, communicate changes to campaigns and weekly reporting.
Bringing your existing Advertiser and Publisher contacts to the business as well as developing new publisher contacts internationally. Managing this transition and ensuring smooth development within the business across all channels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Track record of results as an Affiliate Marketer (ideally 2-5 years experience, with millions of dollars earned for your affiliate partners across the various campaigns you’ve managed)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Specific focus on direct outreach, email, and display, plus any other high converting alternate methods.
Good knowledge of tracking systems – Analytics – Affiliate networks.
- An existing network of publishers/affiliates would be an advantage.
- Eye for detail and strong analytical skills are a must to ensure accurate reporting.
- A technical and creative mind with excellent computer skills.
- An individual who can work autonomously under their own steam.