There is no freedom of speech without investigative and independent journalism. Journalism is thus essential to the society we live in. It requires hard work by passionate journalists - hard work that these journalists need to be paid for to be able to do their job well.
We at CeleraOne provide a compelling and smart technological solution to well-known publishers, as Zeit Online, NZZ, Bild, Welt, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Göteborgs-Posten, and many more.
We are helping them to turn visitors into readers and digital subscribers - and thus allowing them to monetize their digital content.
Even as the market leader, one needs to continuously improve and shape the product offering, both following and anticipating customer demand.
technical consultant at CeleraOne
- you support customers through the realization process of IT-Projects
- you assist customers with the integration of CeleraOne’s solutions into their existing software environment
- you provide customers with a consultation concerning the architecture of enterprise-solutions
- you improve our existing solutions in collaboration with our internal team
You are a
reliable and analytical Teamplayer
- you have several years of development experience
- you show a firm understanding of web standards and REST APIs
- in addition, you show an independent, accurate and reliable way of working
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills are just a few of you strengths
- Communication, assertiveness and impressive appearance
- you show initiative and ability to work independently
- further, you are fluent in English; fluency in German is a plus
Benefit from a
CeleraOne is a Berlin-based subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group and our solution is crafted by an English-speaking team with over 50 technology-savvy and creative heads, originating from 15 different nations. Our high-performance, real-time solution with intelligent paywalls, SSO, data analytics, and all core features for paid content strategies is market-leading in Germany. Zeit Online, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Bild, Welt, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Göteborgs-Posten, and most of the biggest publishers in Germany rely on our solution.
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts
- Agile software development
- Flexible working hours
- Strong market-leading product
- Working with the largest publishers in the world
- Learning budget
- Modern technology stack
- High-level training and German classes
- Extra days off for learning, further education, and personal development
- Remote work possible: 100% right now, flexible post-Covid
- Public transport ticket
- Regular team events
Questions about the position / contact person
If you have any questions, you will find the first answers here: career.axelspringer.com/en/faq
Your contact person for this position (reference number 049200009 ) is Ipek Aldemir.
CeleraOne GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.
You can find further information about Axel Springer's Representative for Disabled Persons as well as contact details.
To all recruitment agencies:
We, and our employees, do not accept unsolicited agency candidate profiles for this position. We will not be responsible for any applications related to unsolicited candidate profiles.